blogging has gotten into my blood and I blog day and night. I have tried a few but in my mind, Blogger is the best!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Who's reading my blog?

So I see my first 'masterpiece' posted on the World Wide Web and I think to myself, how cool can I get? I stare at my browser and wonder, Who's reading my blog? Does anyone even know it's there? Ah, a big problem. How do I get people to read my blog? I hit on a bright idea and send an email so my friend asking him to take a look at what I had written. Hmmmm. No response. I get a little more nervous. What is going on? No one knows about my blog. This is a disaster. I had read that it was not going to be easy and I now realize that not only was it not going to be easy, it might very well prove to be impossible.

I ponder this problem for a few days and I hit on a brilliant answer: write another blog about something that was sure to catch everyone's attention. That's it!! So it's back to the Blogger dashboard and I dash off another brilliant 'masterpiece' if I'm ever capable ot creating one. Well, it has to be a masterpiece, I have to believe that or I would just lose heart and give up the whole enchilada.. So, now I have two and what am I going to do with the new one? The same thing I did with the other one. I wrote an email saying 'This is a new one. Read it, please'. I wait to see what happens next. And I wait.

Then it hit me: how do I tell if anyone has opened my blog at all? I need a counter and fast! So I go looking for a hit counter and there are lots of them if you go and Google it.

Visit these sites:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

5:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home