blogging has gotten into my blood and I blog day and night. I have tried a few but in my mind, Blogger is the best!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A voice above the rest: Shawn Pringle

Everyone who has ever made a website and published it on the Internet knows how lonely the World Wide Web can be. The realization that the website which has been lovingly crafted now floats like a teeny-tiny bubble in the big ocean; try as it might it could not get past the waves that smother it and plunge it right into the depths of oblivion. Sudden panic brings the would-be webmaster into the arms of "Internet Gurus" who seem to occupy every corner of the Internet.

Every Internet Guru trumpets his or her own brand of website promotion secrets. Just reading what is available on the subject is enough to give one the absolute fear of web promotion. There are just too many references out there. There are just too many Gurus with countles eBooks and eZines. And the tools that they hawk all sport the same lines and the same sharp edges. How is one to determine which one is a head above the rest? When I started out in this crazy venture, I had no idea what turbulence I was speeding into. Once you get into the maelstrom of information and ideas, there is no turning back.

What I did was to submit my name and email address to every Internet Guru I could find and I woke up each day to find my inbox chock full of gems of Internet Wisdom. I wanted to learn this stuff called Website Promotion or Search Engine Optimisation so I plunged right into the fray with wild enthusiasm. I read each and every email that were sent to me by obliging folk who sincerely wanted my attention. I gave all my undivided attention and soon enough I began to discern voices which spoke in more melliferous tones which suggested wisdom above the rest.

I am not denigrating of putting down the capabilities of the many who spoke with authority. I know that they are all brilliant minds who have conquered the peaks of their Himalayan Goals and stand above the rest as real Gurus of the Internet. One name stood out above many not because he shouted the loudest. Far from it, he spoke in simple terms and best of all, he offered tools to be tried and tested. His name is Shawn Pringle and his name became synonymous with soft sell where most everyone in the net screamed at the top of their lungs to be noticed. I am proud to introduce him to those who like me, are floundering in the waves hoping for a lifesaver to bring method into the madness that the Internet can be. Let Shawn Pringle talk to you as he did to me. His advice is solid wisdom and the tools he shares with you are truly amazing gems one cannot do without if one is to catch the wave of Internet Success through Website Promotion.
----0000-----

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

6:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

1:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just starting out and want to learn. Thanks for the help.
- www.blogger.com 5
spaghetti alla carbonara

6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home