blogging has gotten into my blood and I blog day and night. I have tried a few but in my mind, Blogger is the best!!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Getting a little wiser

Today I made a conscious effort not to be in denial. I often have an idea which I believe is good and fair to all concerned and immediately throw all my emotions and intellectual resources behind that idea. This is not a problem of itself until I have to sell it to another person. The thing is, people seldom do things when the idea comes from somebody else. They would want to do things where they think that they originated the thought or idea. I do not know how to sell an idea, to give it or insinuate it into another person's mind to the point where he or she would accept it as his or her own. This is a problem wth me. I have an idea and I want credit for that idea, a proclivity which inevitably leads to conflict with the egos of others who I want to sell the idea to.

Come into these sites: Squeak Smalltalk Adventure, The Ordinary Life, Politics: Divine Right of Kings and Presidents, Creation, Life, Consciousness.

Today I killed an idea. I consciously killed it and refused to bring my whole being to support it. It is liberating. I often have to sacrifice my integrity just to sell an idea to others. I may be on to something here. I often sell myself short simply because I want my idea adopted. I am too eager, I guess. I stood my ground and killed my brilliant idea. Well, not really killed it but took ir for my own and use it to my own purposes.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home