blogging has gotten into my blood and I blog day and night. I have tried a few but in my mind, Blogger is the best!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Crazy?

Am I blog crazy still? Maybe. I have not been crazy for quite a while and I have not really written anything at all for a very long time. Until now. I have just gone to all my blogs and written as if someone crazed or pushed or obsessed. Blogging is fun and I always have lots to say about anything in this life of mine. I have seen what it is to live like a rat and I do not like it one bit. What can I do? Nothing actually. So I sit here and bang on this keyboard like someone crazed and out of control.

There is no need to count minutes or words or hours or days. There is nothing to count anymore. When it started, it seemed that it would be a good idea to think it through and try to make sense of everything that came across my consciousness. Is this the right way? Is there a correct formula for doing this thing called blogging? Or is the formula only going to spoil the innovation, the impulsiveness, the directness, the lack of distance between thought and keyboard?

Come to Ching''s World which is Cagayan de Oro City, Cebu City, Dumaguete, all of which are in the Philippines. Visit Ching''s World. Check out Jonathan Leger''s Search Engine Myths Exposed

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home